Monday, December 5, 2011

The Best Thing In My Mouth - Eataly's Pistachio Gelato

This past week has been the Week of Gluttony for me, and it's not even Christmas yet.  Having my best friend in town makes it an easy excuse for celebration, as we hit up all our favorite spots and then some.    Caracas, Murray's Cheese, The City Bakery, Milan Garden, and then Eataly for her first time.  After a few beers, we tried the pistachio gelato, and as a staunch ice cream fan I was surprised to find out how much I loved this flavor.  This gelato in particular was extra creamy, and packed full of nutty flavor.  We sampled a few others, and this stood out by far.

If you are looking for a gift for a tea-lover, try Kusmi! Or if you are in the mood for Cinnamon Ice Cream, try this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment