Monday, October 3, 2011

The Best Thing In My Mouth - ABC Kitchen Sundae

Last Thursday, I treated myself to a fancy lunch at ABC Kitchen.  I have been dying to go there after I heard about their salted caramel sundae with candied peanuts, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and popcorn.  Like really!?  As an ice cream freak I had to try it, and I glad I did, because it was the best thing I tasted all week.  Toffee popcorn is officially my new topper on ice cream (specifically Garrett's).  I also loved that the chocolate sauce was in the bottom of the bowl, like a swimming pool for my three mounds of salted caramel ice cream.  And yes I shared, so don't judge.



As far as the rest of my ABC Kitchen goes, I'll be honest and say I was a little disappointed in the food.  It was definitely good, but it didn't blow my mind.  The atmosphere was gorgeous though, and I love love loved their mismatched plates, and tiny flower arrangements.  I would definitely stop by again and get that sundae though!
Photo from ABC Kitchen.
Pretzel-dusted fried calamari.
Grilled veggie sandwich with garlic and herb fries.
Check out the best thing I had in my mouth last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment