Monday, May 9, 2011

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Rosemary Butter Cookies

This weekend I made Rosemary Butter Cookies again, and I almost had forgotten how good they are, until I took a bite!  I am addicted to these little cookies.  They are great on with a cup of Earl Grey tea, and just as good by themselves.  This batch of cookies turned out much better than my first attempt a couple years ago.  For one, the butter was not as soft,  second, I made my log into a skinny rectangle instead of a round tube, and third, I kept the dough in the freezer for two hours instead of just one.  These changes all allowed for more even baking, and the cookies actually held their shape.  Click here for the recipe.

Click here for a homemade pizza recipe.

Click here to learn about asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment