Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Garrett Almond Caramel Popcorn

Sorry I have been a bit absent, but I have been so busy doing really boring work stuff.  Luckily I was sent a padded envelope bursting at the seams with Garrett Almond Caramel Popcorn from my mom.  My parents had recently visited Chicago and were sweet to send me a whole bunch.  This stuff is addictive - for real.  Super buttery and sweet, with a crunch of pristine almonds and ultra-puffy kernels.  I can't get enough, but at the same time can't wait for me to finish it so I can forget about it and do a major sugar detox!  Unfortunately, I found out there is a Garrett Popcorn in New York, near Penn Station.  The addiction just may continue.

I probably won't be around for the rest of the week, so here are a few recipes I made in March the past 2 years:

Click here for a simpler homemade vegetable broth - so so good.

Click here for a coffee ice cream recipe.

Click here for a delicious soft pretzel recipe.

Or if you are in New York, check out Big Nick's.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around.
    Caramel Popcorn

    ReplyDelete