Friday, March 25, 2011

Bad Horse Pizza - Opening Soon

For the past couple months, I have been anxiously anticipating the opening of Bad Horse Pizza, a joint opening up right next door of my apartment in Harlem.  Last weekend I saw some workers/owners place the Bad Horse Pizza logos outside their windows, and yesterday I saw people working on a counter top and organizing chairs.  Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer, because I am dying for a good pizza place in my neighborhood.  Dominos (read review here) just isn't cutting it for me anymore (although I am not going to pass it up after a late night out).  After reading a couple other blogs, there seems to be debate over the name Bad Horse (people hate it), but I am going to save my judgement for the pizza, and besides I kind of like the name.  If Bad Horse is as cool as Patches (play video above), then I think they are on their way to something amazing.  Click here to preview their menu.

Click here to read some food-related book suggestions.

Click here for a jumbo raisin oatmeal cookie recipe.

Oh, and Rock Chalk!

1 comment:

  1. I also live a block away, and at some point I saw a picture somewhere of a bad horse test pizza, and it looked delicious. Really hoping this place is worth it.
    And I kind of like the name.

    ReplyDelete