Monday, January 10, 2011

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Patisserie Des Ambassades' Croissant

I am so fortunate to live literally a block away from Les Ambassades, an African cafe that serves the best croissants in Harlem, if not Manhattan.  I will say that Ceci-Cela in Soho gives them some tough competition, but when you live all the way uptown there is no place I would rather go.  Not only are their croissants always buttery and flaky, but they have the sweetest staff, and great coffee with cream and sugar.  It has become a Saturday ritual to stop down at the cafe, and then go back to my apartment and enjoy my croissant in front of the television, watching The Soup I DVRed the night before :)  It is definitely the best thing I had in my mouth this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment