Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Best Thing I Had In My Mouth - Pineapple Fizzy Lizzy

Okay, this week the best thing I had in my mouth is actually a drink!  My friend brought this Fizzy Lizzy Pineapple Fruit Juice + Fizzy Water drink home to me as a special treat.  I request a lot of special treats.  Simplicity is what makes this drinks so sweet and special.  It is just pineapple puree and triple-filtered carbonated water.  Ummm, why didn't I think of that?  All Fizzy Lizzy drinks are around 60 percent juice per bottle, and they make a pretty convincing argument as to why their fancy juice drink is better than the rest.  My only suggestion for Fizzy Lizzy is to make their website as cute and fun as their bottle.  Come on guys!  I am not a huge soda fan, but I could definitely see me adding this to the end of a Mexican fiesta, making it a delicious liquid dessert.  I actually had to go to the grocery store to get myself another one the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment