Thursday, January 7, 2010

The 2010 Saveur 100 List

Photo taken by Michael Kraus.
I was perusing The 2010 Saveur 100 List and thought others might be interested in checking it out.  This list is different from previous years because the list is compiled from the readers' opinions.  The list includes favorite restaurants, tools, foods, and more.  Here are two that I liked:
No. 19 - Arthur Avenue 
I definitely want to visit this Little Italy in the Bronx for some delicious food.
Photo from Saveur website, courtesy of Astor Center.
No. 68 - The Astor Center, New York, New York
I am dying to take a class there!

I also love No. 38 - Bachan.  I never knew what those delicious little dishes at Korean restaurants were called!

To see the complete 2010 Saveur 100 List, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Taking a class at The Astor Center looks like it would be a lot of fun and like a cool place. Wish I could take a class. :)

    ReplyDelete