Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dixie's Punch

Here is a very festive punch, which my grandma Dixie always made during the holidays. It is very simple and delicious. I made it for my coworkers last Friday and it was a hit. But beware, it can be dangerous depending on how much you drink ;)

Here are the ingredients which servers about 10-20 people (depending on how much they drink):

-1 can frozen orange juice, thawed
-1 can frozen lemonade, thawed
-1 can frozen limeade, thawed
-1 large bottle apricot nectar
-3 two-liter bottles of ginger ale - or more if you like
-Vodka, optional (As much as you can handle as my grandma would say)
-Fresh sliced fruit for garnish (I used oranges, lemons, and cranberries)

Pour everything together and stir until mixed well. Throw in fruit as a garnish. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Brings back nice memories. Adding the fruit, especially the cranberries, really made it look pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete